zondag 12 maart 2017

Leopard print trend by #howtowearbyella

So yes I am crazy about my Leopard print coat! I used to think that a leopard print was a bit well trashy or really sexy something that just didn't really suit me. But this coat in blazer fit is nothing of the sorts! It is really chic and stylish and totally on trend!

Most people I see combine the print or any print for that matter mostly with the basic colors: white, black and grey. My tip however is to wear it with a nice bright color. Choose for a bright red as I did with the scarve or choose a blue for example. The great thing of using colors is that it makes the print even more popping!

Another tip of mine try everything before you say it doesn't work! Especially with a trend like this. Something that isn't basic at all and doesn't come around every year. Fashion is being creative. So have fun and try a non basic way! A bright color will do but a print on print look could work great aswel!
Wearing it with basic; I do get the idea, a fun printed item like this is a great way to make any basic look more out there!




I see a lot of awesome leopard printed coats out there but there are other ways to add this print to your look. Accesoires like bags or shoes are very cute with a print like these!

Check out my collage below to get some leopard items for yourself on a nice budget!

Leopard print trend by #howtowearbyella










3 opmerkingen:

  1. I have been wanting a leopard printed coat but since we're in Spring season and hopefully the weather will start to warm up, I think I'll have to wait to purchase until next year =(. I love how you styled it!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ah thanks dear! Yeah this one is for the Netherlands the perfect spring jacket (it is still pretty cold here😒) but hope it will soon get to warm for any jacket😍

    Xoxo
    Ella

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Absolutely love how you styled this! I have one very similar.
    Anca http://www.agracefullife.net/fairmont-chateau-whistler/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen