zaterdag 11 maart 2017

Spring colors inspo by #howtowearbyella

Hello Sunshine! Welcome Spring! Time to put away all your black clothes. Just kidding, you guys know I couldn't live without some black in my life. So although spring is the perfect time to stock up in some bright or sweet happy colors. It is also fine to keep some of your winter items at hand.

The color lilac, I am wearing below, I never tried before, but really love it. The fun thing about the just off pink is that it is a tad less suger sweet. Other colors that are totally spring ready but not that sweet are; mint green or light blue. These colors are above all chic and classy in my eyes.

Another way to get rid of the a sweet tooth feeling is by adding a leather skirt for example. The use of fabrics like leather or suede can give any look a bit of an edge. I also like adding choker necklaces for a bit of a rock ready feel. My way for spring is combining tough and cute fabrics.

Spring colors inspo by #howtowearbyella





2 opmerkingen:

  1. This light pastel pink/blush tone is so hot for Spring this year! I can't get enough of wearing this color. I'm even tempted to try a head to toe pink look, think it's doable? lol

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeah so love pastel and pink and blush! I think you can surely pull off and head to toe pink look! Would look very chic!

      Xoxo
      Ella Beentjes

      Verwijderen